6 Best Adsense Plugins
Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages. However, have you ever faced difficulties in adding Google AdSense in your website? Are you looking for plugins that will make your life easier regarding Google AdSense insertion and AdSense management? Here I listed a collection of best WordPress AdSense (and other ads) plugins that perhaps will make you smile.
1. Ad Injection
Ad Injection from ReviewMyLife injects any kind of advert or other content (e.g. Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, ClickBank, TradeDoubler, etc) into the existing content of your WordPress posts and pages. You can control the number of adverts based on the post length, and it can restrict who sees adverts by post age, visitor referrer and IP address. Adverts can be configured in the post (random, top, and bottom positions) or in any widget/sidebar area. There’s support for A:B split testing / ad rotation. And the dynamic restrictions (by IP and referrer) work with WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache and WP Cache.
These are some features of this plugin:
- You can decide whether to add ads to posts, archives, pages or your home page.
- You can choose to only show ads on posts and pages older than a set number of days.
- You can add adverts depending on the size of the article. For example, you could add 1 advertisement if the article is shorter than 1,000 characters and 2 if it’s below 3,000.
- The ability to only show certain ads to search engine visitors, so that you don’t show the ads to your regular readers.
Easy AdSense Pro provides a very easy way to generate revenue from your blog using Google AdSense. With its full set of features, Easy AdSense Pro is perhaps the first plugin to give you a complete solution for everything AdSense-related.
Some Easy AdSense Pro features:
- Rich set of options where you can put Link Units or Ad Blocks in header or footer and display ad blocks based on the post length.
- Enforces the Google policy of not more than three ad blocks per page.
- Control over the positioning and display of AdSense blocks in each post or page.
With Relevant AdSense Ads there is now an easy way of helping Google distinguish which content that you think is relevant and which content should be ignored. Remember though that this is only suggestions to Google AdSense and they might ignore it completely. It could also take a while before it take effect on old blog posts because Google must crawl it again.
This plugin will automatically insert google adsense ads or yahoo publisher network (YPN) ads into your posts. Among it’s important features are:
- Decrease ad blindness by giving you the option to randomly place your ad within your posts.
- You could optionally define random ad network to maximize earnings from both networks.
- Allow you to pick how many total ads to show on one page.
- Allow you to pick how many ads to show in one post.
Simple Ads Manager is easy to use plugin providing a flexible logic of displaying advertisements.
- Flexible logic of advertisements rotation based on defined weight of each advertisement in group (Ads Place)
- Codes of Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) supports.
- More flexibility of displaying ads by using Ads Zone selector.
- Outputting ads in any place of theme template using functions.
- Automatic outputting ads in single post/page if allowed.
- And a lot more features!
This plugin will help you to add 125 x 125 ad squares (or some other configurable size) easily. So if you are newbies, this plugin is so helpful. You can have just 2 squares, or as many as 8 running together.